Saturday, January 08, 2005

Freeway News

Interchange planned at Loop 101, 64th Street By Garin Groff, Tribune Transportation planners are preparing to steer some traffic away from the congested Scottsdale Road interchange at Loop 101 with a new interchange a mile to the west. Construction will likely start next year on an interchange at 64th Street, which will serve a planned shopping center, offices and residences north of the Pima Freeway stretch of Loop 101. But drivers on Scottsdale will see benefits, too, said Dave Meinhart, Scottsdale’s transportation planning and transit director. "It will help take some of the pressure off Scottsdale Road by creating another place to get off for eastbound traffic that didn’t necessarily need to go to the Scottsdale interchange," Meinhart said. The $16.6 million interchange wasn’t built when the freeway came in because 64th Street stops at Bell Road, more than a mile south of Loop 101. But now, the timing is right to build the interchange and extend 64th, said David Richert, Phoenix’s planning director. The new interchange and road will likely trigger development, including Paradise Ridge, a 134-acre shopping center planned north of Loop 101. The shopping center would be in Phoenix, but surrounding development and offices would prove a strong draw for Scottsdale residents. The interchange is still being planned and will likely open in two to three years. It would likely take several more years to complete all of 64th Street from Bell to north of the freeway. Richert said. The interchange is funded by Proposition 400, a $15.8 billion regional transportation plan voters approved Nov. 2.

17 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
Please take a journey to my american board of plastic surgery blog.

job opportunitya said...

Hot blog. When I get to seraching on the web for
blogs, its got to be like yours! And the site is off
the hook! I just kept coming back!
You must peep out my vaginal plastic surgery blog.

job opportunitya said...

Super blog. I enjoyed the site and when I have the
time, shall visit the site again. Finding blogs this
good on the internet.
I want you to stop and compare with my demi moore plastic surgery blog.

job opportunitya said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your plastic surgery michigan blog.

job opportunitya said...

Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
chance, and find blog just like this.
Check out my hollywood plastic surgery blog, you won't be sorry!

job opportunitya said...

Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
when I have the time.
Please proceed to my penis plastic surgery blog when you find the time.

job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
If your look to uncover information, please visit my plastic surgery center blog

job opportunitya said...

Nice blog. I seen the site and I adored the work,
that I want to visit it more each day! I like
searching for blogs that have the same content like
this one!
You must peep out my plastic surgery philadelphia blog.

job opportunitya said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
Check out my newport beach plastic surgery blog, you won't be sorry!

job opportunitya said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
I hope you had a chance to check out my plastic surgery before and after picture blog.

job opportunitya said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
Search for my university of phoenix accreditation blog, it will leave you speechless.

job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
Please consider looking at my beverly hills plastic surgery blog.

job opportunitya said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
Please take a journey to my plastic surgery detroit blog.

job opportunitya said...

Enchanting blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! I peep the web for blogs just like this
one.
Look into my plastic surgery boston blog.

job opportunitya said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
Want to see top notch work, peep my arizona center plastic surgery tucson az blog site for the bomb work!

job opportunitya said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
Go and find my male plastic surgery blog.

Ia Iowa House Cleaning said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
I can't explain, but you need to check my mt montana house cleaning blog!