Sunday, January 16, 2005

Calling all bloggers...

La Shawn Barber is conducting a survey and would like bloggers to answer the following questions:
1) How long have you been blogging? 2) Do you believe you’re addicted to blogging? Please explain, and be honest. It is habit-forming, I must confess. (If I decide to use your response, I may have follow-up questions.) 3) Have you ever taken a hiatus? If so, for what reason and how long? 4) Have you ever thought of giving up your blog? Why or why not?
I've taken a couple of minutes to answer...
1) How long have you been blogging? I started on Dec. 4, 2004 so it's been 1 month and 12 days 2) Do you believe you’re addicted to blogging? Please explain, and be honest. It is habit-forming, I must confess. (If I decide to use your response, I may have follow-up questions.) I don't think I would say I'm addicted, but like anything new that provides a sense of self satisfaction and validation, I am a little obsessive about it. 3) Have you ever taken a hiatus? If so, for what reason and how long? Does the weekend of Christmas count? No, not a hiatus, but I do tend to write more some days than others. 4) Have you ever thought of giving up your blog? Why or why not? I would give it up in a heartbeat for the opportunity to write for a living, but, I've spent more time thinking of starting a second blog than of stopping.

No comments: