Friday, January 14, 2005

Afternoon Headlines Jan. 14

Movie, TV productions add $29M in Valley revenue "Wheel of Fortune," and "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" were among the film productions in the Valley that generated $29 million in local revenue last year. Former Miss Teen AZ vouches for troubled boyfriend in court A young man who once held a class full of students at gunpoint was given a relatively light prison sentence Friday on a narcotics distribution charge. Sean Botkin's girlfriend, a former Miss Teen Arizona, came to his defense in court. BOB to start work on new pool Shortly after the hiring of sluggers Troy Glaus and Shawn Green, the Arizona Diamondbacks and Bank One Ballpark have announced the planned renovation of what they hope will be a frequent target for Diamondback hitters -- the pool in the right-center field stands. Tarbell to provide catering for Phoenix NASCAR events Motorsports International Corp., which does business under the trade name Americrown, has entered into a strategic agreement with celebrity Valley chef Mark Tarbell. Downtown real estate seminar slated The planned revitalization of downtown Phoenix will be the subject of a quarterly real estate seminar hosted by Snell & Wilmer and aimed at area businesses, developers, investors and real estate professionals. Arizona gas prices drop despite weather challenges Despite the rain-induced four-day closure of the Kinder Morgan Energy Partners pipeline that delivers gasoline from Southern California to the Valley, Arizona's average pump price fell another two cents this week to $1.81 per gallon as of Friday morning. Phoenix's Metrocenter sold to Somera and AEW Metrocenter in Phoenix has been acquired by a joint venture of The Macerich Co. and AEW Capital Management.

20 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog. Your site was great and will be
finding it again!  I surf the net for blogs like
yours.
Hey son, you need to check out my plastic surgery nj blog!

job opportunitya said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
Check out the blog site with my free plastic surgery in it!

job opportunitya said...

Super blog. I enjoyed the site and when I have the
time, shall visit the site again. Finding blogs this
good on the internet.
I will give you access to jump to my good plastic surgery blog.

job opportunitya said...

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
Hey why don't you peep my bad plastic surgery blog site.

job opportunitya said...

Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
is worth my time.
Click on my pro and cons of plastic surgery blog before its to late.

job opportunitya said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your bad plastic surgery blog.

job opportunitya said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my awful plastic surgery celebrity blog site.

job opportunitya said...

Hype blog. And I admire your site and plan on
returning to it! When I web surf it always helps me to
find great blogs.
Sweetie, go and search my awful plastic surgery blog for what you need.

job opportunitya said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
Check out my beverly hills plastic surgery blog, please!

job opportunitya said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my the las vegas center for plastic surgery blog site.

job opportunitya said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
I want you to look for my bad celebrity plastic surgery picture blog.

job opportunitya said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my picture of plastic surgery gone wrong blog site.

job opportunitya said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
Please proceed to my plastic surgery san francisco blog when you find the time.

job opportunitya said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
Go and click my plastic surgery phoenix blog.

job opportunitya said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
Stop by and visiit my the las vegas center for plastic surgery blog!

job opportunitya said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
Please take a journey to my plastic surgery blog.

job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog.  I go though the web in search of
blogs like this one. Its so good, that I plan on
returning to its site!
Check out my plastic surgery gone wrong blog, please!

job opportunitya said...

Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over and
over! Im always looking for blogs like this!
Where you been? You have got to look at my free plastic surgery blog!

job opportunitya said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
I hope you can look through my plastic surgery new york blog.

Wy Wyoming House Cleaning said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Oh please, check for the blog site with my ut utah house cleaning!