Saturday, January 15, 2005

Headlines Saturday

Lake still not safe to open Tempe Town Lake could reopen as early as next week, if public safety officials give their OK. Judge cuts faith-based funding A judge has blocked the Bush administration from providing future "faith-based" grants to an Arizona mentoring group. Harvesting Arizona wind Wind energy is turning heads, and turbines as policymakers, businesses and the public look to it as a way to generate electricity without some of the downsides of conventional energy production. Agency issues advisory about Valley's stagnant air The National Weather Service in Phoenix has issued an air stagnation advisory for the Valley through Sunday morning. Roadside blast kills Army sergeant from Phoenix A 36-year-old Army sergeant from Phoenix died Thursday afternoon in Mosul, Iraq when a roadside bomb exploded near his military vehicle. Scanners catch no terrorists, many criminals Border Patrol agents have snared 33,000 criminals - most of them along the 2,000-mile border with Mexico - since the digital fingerprinting system linking immigration and FBI databases went live nationwide in early September. Roughing it gets new meaning at Mormon Lake Mormon Lake Village residents emptied the general store of food, batteries and gas and had to take sponge baths by candlelight while waiting for power and water to be restored. Napolitano's budget-balancing moves questioned PHOENIX (AP) -- Gov. Janet Napolitano wants to use a variety of new and old tactics to help balance her proposed state budget, with some of her methods drawing criticism from key Republican lawmakers. Afghan women hope to jump-start business GLENDALE - Just three years ago, the 15 women participating in a special entrepreneurship program here would not have been allowed in school or even out of their houses unaccompanied by male relatives in their home country. Lockout upsets Mesa woman A Mesa resident locked out of a public City Council committee meeting is claiming the city violated the state’s Open Meetings Law. Marilynn Wennerstrom said the doors to the City Council chambers building were locked during a meeting of the finance committee. Reward offered in robbery of contract Post Office PHOENIX The Postal Service is offering a five-thousand dollar reward for information that leads to an arrest in the robbery of a West Phoenix contract Post Office.

13 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
Hey why don't you peep my plastic surgery miami blog site.

job opportunitya said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your plastic surgery san diego blog.

job opportunitya said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
In my spare time I will look for your plastic surgery fort worth blog.

job opportunitya said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
Check out my plastic surgery st louis blog, please!

job opportunitya said...

Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
back to it!
Please take a journey to my plastic surgery boston blog.

job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog. Your site was great and will be
finding it again!  I surf the net for blogs like
yours.
My male plastic surgery blog, is something you need to peep out!

job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. The site out did itself and will be
back! I love surfing the internet for blogs that are
exactly like this blog.
Oh please, check for the blog site with my awful plastic surgery celebrity!

job opportunitya said...

I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
I hope you had a chance to check out my lil kim plastic surgery blog.

job opportunitya said...

Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over and
over! Im always looking for blogs like this!
Go and find my risk of plastic surgery blog.

job opportunitya said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
Hey why don't you peep my southern california plastic surgery blog site.

job opportunitya said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
Please consider looking at my charlotte plastic surgery blog.

job opportunitya said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
I want you to look for my bad plastic surgery picture blog.

Ne Nebraska House Cleaning said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
Please take a journey to my or oregon house cleaning blog.