Thursday, January 27, 2005

So, I keep hearing this song in my head... And it's driving me crazy

Has anyone else heard this song from Portobella? I first caught it on a Saturday morning radio program playing European music (the band is from London)... It's catchy and so naughty too... sticks in your head with the female leads uptempo voice!
Covered In Punk :: Portobella Hey-oh Hey-oh Hey-oh Hey-oh Oh look at me, I'm covered in punk, Covered in new wave, covered in you. Oh look at me, I'm covered in punk, all over the radio, over you. Oh look at me, you've covered your face, covered in the moment, Covered in lace. Oh see me now, I'm bucking like a broncho, Eat your candy, eat your candy. Look at me, I scream like a banchee, God send the drag queen, god send the drag queen. Can you see me covered in showbiz, swimming in rubbish, swimming with the big fish. Do you see me coming like a comet, go like a rocket in your socket. Look at me, I'm looking at you, look at me I'm saying I do. It's my obsession, what's your confession? Chorus I'm covered in punk, I'm covered in you, I'm covered in all the things you do. I'm covered in punk, I'm sticking like glue, I'm covered in everything we do. Hey-oh (covered in it) Hey-oh Oh look at me, I'm covered in punk, Covere in the moment, covered in you. Oh look at me, I'm covered in the front page, Headlines screaming it's just a phase. Oh look at this, we kissed the graffiti. Covered in paint, covered in paint. Oh look at you, you're bucking like a broncho, Eat my candy, eat my candy. See me now, scratching your surface, Taking my chances, blowing my screen test. Look at me not minding my language, Doing you damage, doing you damage. Oh I can see you come like a rocket, go like a comet in my pocket. Look at me, I'm looking at you, Look at me, i'm saying I do. It's my obsession, what's your confession? Chorus x2 (covered in it) It's my obsession, what's your confession? x2 Chorus x2

No comments: