Saturday, January 08, 2005

Update: The smell of vomit triggers 3 Glendale hazmat situations

Remember this story: The smell of vomit triggers 3 Glendale hazmat situations, now we know what happened...
DUI suspect raises stink By Mark Coyle Glendale police detectives arrested a woman last week for allegedly placing a chemical substance at three locations. Patricia Hanson, 57, of Glendale, was taken into custody Dec. 30 after investigators conducted a search of her home. Sgt. Jim Toomey, a police spokesperson, said evidence at the residence was found and seized during the search. Hanson was charged with one count of aggravated criminal damage and two counts of criminal damage. Toomey said the liquid was sent to a private firm for testing and it was determined to be butyric acid anhydride, which has a strong rancid odor. Police officials said the situation began at about 3:30 p.m. Dec. 22, when a strong odor developed outside the Glendale Public Safety Building, 6835 N. 57th Drive. At 4:30 p.m., an odor was reported at Glendale Community College, 6000 W. Olive Ave. The smelly substance was later found inside a classroom on the campus. A third substance was discovered at about 8 p.m. outside the Glendale Justice Court building, 5200 W. Glendale Ave. Police officials said some public services were disrupted for about 36 hours. Toomey said detectives obtained security video of a possible lead in the case. He said Officer Greg Tallant recognized descriptions of the suspect and vehicle from a DUI arrest he made early Dec. 22; Hanson was the subject of that arrest. Police said Hanson's motive is unknown.

18 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Want to see top notch work, peep my pro and cons of plastic surgery blog site for the bomb work!

job opportunitya said...

Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
yours in my spare time.
Go and click my plastic surgery photo blog.

job opportunitya said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
I want you to look for my plastic surgery staten island blog.

job opportunitya said...

Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
when I have the time.
Please proceed to my plastic surgery for man blog when you find the time.

job opportunitya said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
I will give you access to jump to my american board of plastic surgery blog.

job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog.  I go though the web in search of
blogs like this one. Its so good, that I plan on
returning to its site!
I beg of you, just check out my plastic surgery breast implant blog.

job opportunitya said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
Where you been? You have got to look at my plastic surgery seattle blog!

job opportunitya said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
Stop by and visiit my plastic surgery for man blog!

job opportunitya said...

I took pleasure in the site and I will go back!
Surfing online for blogs like this one is worth my
time. Sensational blog.
Want to see top notch work, peep my plastic surgery new york blog site for the bomb work!

job opportunitya said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
Go by and hit my plastic surgery before and after picture blog, you'll be glad you did.

job opportunitya said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
I was in love with your plastic surgery before and after photo blog site.

job opportunitya said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
Check out my plastic surgery los angeles blog, please!

job opportunitya said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
I hope you can look through my plastic surgery hawaii blog.

job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. The site out did itself and will be
back! I love surfing the internet for blogs that are
exactly like this blog.
You got me! I will check out your plastic surgery blog a.s.a.p!

job opportunitya said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
Go by and hit my plastic surgery miami blog, you'll be glad you did.

job opportunitya said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
I want you to look for my plastic surgery dallas blog.

job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Stop by and look at my plastic surgery tummy tuck blog site.

Mi Michigan House Cleaning said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
Look into my sd south dakota house cleaning blog.