Thursday, January 06, 2005

I've given up on AdSense...

After more than a month and close to a thousand visits the only click came from my dad when I told him to... I'm keeping the search, it seems much more popular. I emailed regarding the PSA's that were the only ads I've had after the first couple of weeks and the response I got was:
Thank you for your email. We are constantly revising our content targeting algorithms in order to deliver the most relevant ads to web pages. While this system works very well, there are a small number of pages where poorly targeted or non-paying ads will show up. Regretfully, the page you sent us appears to fit into this group. Thank you for bringing this to our attention; your feedback will help us improve our content targeting servers to prevent this issue. Please feel free to reply to this email if you have additional questions or concerns. Your input is greatly appreciated.
If anyone has knowledge of a better program, please let me know... In the meantime I'll be visiting Amazon and Blogads.

No comments: