Saturday, February 19, 2005

Creating a recipe blogger style... Canton Beef and vegetable soup.

I just tried a little experimental cooking (and blogging) and it came out so good I'll be using it for the recipe carnival next week!
Ingredients:
  • Olive Oil
  • Lean ground beef (96%)
  • Salt & Pepper
  • Fresh Garlic***
  • Frozen Vegetables*
  • Red Wine
  • Water
  • Onion soup mix
  • Whole-wheat pasta
  • SoySauce**
  1. In a hot sauce pan with a little olive oil
  2. I browned a little ground beef with salt and pepper [and garlic]***
  3. I followed by adding some frozen vegetables to saute a little
  4. Then I added a little red wine to deglaze
  5. Next I added water and brought to a boil
  6. Followed by onion soup mix (enough for the water based on the soup mix instructions)
  7. Next I broke up and added some whole wheat pasta (I don't like it as pasta but it works well in soups)
  8. Simmer until the pasta is done [add Soy Sauce to taste]**
I'll let you know how it came out.****


Update:
*I'm debating a little soy sauce since I used a Cantonese mix for the vegetables.
**I decided to go with the soy, it adds a nice taste and depth to the soup.
***I've decided fresh garlic sauted with the beef would add a nice touch to the reipe.
****It tasts great to me, and it really feels good on my sore throat! Keep in mind I have the flu, but I think this is a winner. There you have it, a recipe created realtime as I made if for the very first time...

Serve with crackers and enjoy! (Might make a good title for a cooking blog, what do you think?)

Previous entries:
Welsh Pancakes
Pan Fried Steak with Red Wine Reduction
Hot Peanut Chicken Stir Fry
Uncle Dave's Green Chili Stew
Corned Beef from Scratch

15 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
Hey why don't you peep my plastic surgery gone wrong blog site.

job opportunitya said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
It may look like it was hard work, but my bad plastic surgery picture blog was simple.

job opportunitya said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your awful plastic surgery celebrity blog.

job opportunitya said...

Great blog. I'm always finding blog like yours. It
got my attention and I will go to the site again!
I hope you can look through my teen and plastic surgery blog.

job opportunitya said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
Go and click my plastic surgery procedure blog.

job opportunitya said...

Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
back to it!
Stop by and visiit my awful plastic surgery celebrity blog!

job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Go and click my newport beach plastic surgery blog.

job opportunitya said...

Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
back to it!
You must peep out my risk of plastic surgery blog.

job opportunitya said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
You must peep out my plastic surgery breast augmentation blog.

job opportunitya said...

I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
Please discover my plastic surgery breast enlargement blog.

job opportunitya said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
Stop by and visiit my plastic surgery new jersey blog!

job opportunitya said...

Nice blog. I seen the site and I adored the work,
that I want to visit it more each day! I like
searching for blogs that have the same content like
this one!
Click on my plastic surgery san diego blog before its to late.

job opportunitya said...

Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
I know that you love my work so, look up my university of phoenix courses blog.

job opportunitya said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
You got me! I will check out your plastic surgery philadelphia blog a.s.a.p!

Ne Nebraska House Cleaning said...

Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
back to it!
I can't explain, but you need to check my mo missouri house cleaning blog!