Friday, February 25, 2005

On Extraterrestrial Bum-Lookers- a nice piece from the Parrot Head

ABC talking head Peter Jennings hosted a UFO special last night. There must be a reason. I got busy and missed it, but I've always been curious about aliens and UFOs and stuff like that. I mean, c'mon, does anybody really think we're the only critters in the whole entire universe? Those funky-looking dudes with the big eyes gotta be out there somewhere. But why-oh-why would they have the least bit of interest in a self-destructive bunch of numb-nuts like us earthlings? My theory is that we are a lot like an anthill out in the back forty of the universe somewhere. I mean, they know we're out here. They just don't give a shit. One of these days, if we get to be too much of a nuisance, they'll blast us with some intergalactic Raid and just get it over with....

[check out the rest at his blog] [Parrothead Ramblings]

No comments: