Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Posts from Blogs I'm reading...

Blog Business World [Advice I wish more people took seriously.] Defending the mistake. Deans World [Diet like our ancestors... I wonder if this means Dean believes in evolution?] Paleo Diet The Education Wonks [I was going to write about this... they beat me to it! I still want to add that the kids I remember starting this young, when I was growing up, all had to deal with teen pregnancy, drugs, or both (some are still dealing with it)... just my two cents.] Schoolyard Romance Is Happening Earlier And Earlier HAVE YOU SEEN MY SHOE [Talks Million$Baby and Oscar nominations.] She worked out for 5 hours a day and gained 19 pounds OF MUSCLE. FatEyeForTheSkinnyGuy [Adult language- This cracked me up, reminds me of a certain friend, A, who insists on wearing designer shoes so he can bitch about his feet hurting all night when we go out (you don't go to a block party in shoes like that! - Dumbass).] Incredibly Annoying Designer Clothing Instapundit [Like he needs me linking to him... but it's just too damn funny!] DEMOCRACY, VODKA, SEXY? Pure Land Mountain [This is another good one... what is that noise?] FOR WHOM THE CLICK CLICKS Regurgitated News [Janet Jackson claims Michael molested her kids?] Talk About Your Eerie Coincidences... Res Publica 2005 [This is a good one!] Notes on the Effects of the Blogosphere The Dead Pool [I have to include a Haiku when I get the chance.] Haiku......Gesundheit Why Television Sucks [I've been sucked into this blog, but beware the language is not for children... now go laugh your ass off at this melodramatic comedy.] GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD... WAIT A MINUTE, IS THAT MY CELL PHONE? HANG ON JUST A SEC HERE...

No comments: