Saturday, February 12, 2005

Figuring out which Greg

Not much blogging in Arizona today... Must be the weather! It's raining for the third day in a row here... Probably doesn't sound like much to most of you, but here in Arizona were used to getting less than a months worth of cloudy days each year and after a couple of days it starts to effect us all. Not to mention that the flu season is rearing it's ugly head these days (I've been feeling pretty crappy). I was going to check out the public market in downtown Phoenixthat opened today, but between the flu and the rain it's not going to happen today. The other thing I wanted to do was grab one or both of my cousin's daughters and go check out the new lions at the Phoenix Zoo. That will have to wait as well. On another front, I discovered a reasonable substitution for bell pepper in a meatloaf I made for dinner last night... Louisana Hot Sauce! I'll be posting the recipe for that in the Carnival of Recipes in the coming weeks (I promised Caltech Girl I'd post a recipe similar to her Enchilada Casserole she posted this week but with red chili). That's about it except for an email debate about who the other kids in the neighborhood were and where they lived while we were growing up. It's kind of funny with my parents, a sister, and a former neighbor all involved were making progress towards figuring out which Greg our neighbor is trying to find and what happened to him.

No comments: