Saturday, February 12, 2005

Figuring out which Greg

Not much blogging in Arizona today... Must be the weather! It's raining for the third day in a row here... Probably doesn't sound like much to most of you, but here in Arizona were used to getting less than a months worth of cloudy days each year and after a couple of days it starts to effect us all. Not to mention that the flu season is rearing it's ugly head these days (I've been feeling pretty crappy). I was going to check out the public market in downtown Phoenixthat opened today, but between the flu and the rain it's not going to happen today. The other thing I wanted to do was grab one or both of my cousin's daughters and go check out the new lions at the Phoenix Zoo. That will have to wait as well. On another front, I discovered a reasonable substitution for bell pepper in a meatloaf I made for dinner last night... Louisana Hot Sauce! I'll be posting the recipe for that in the Carnival of Recipes in the coming weeks (I promised Caltech Girl I'd post a recipe similar to her Enchilada Casserole she posted this week but with red chili). That's about it except for an email debate about who the other kids in the neighborhood were and where they lived while we were growing up. It's kind of funny with my parents, a sister, and a former neighbor all involved were making progress towards figuring out which Greg our neighbor is trying to find and what happened to him.

11 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your vaginal plastic surgery blog.

job opportunitya said...

Hype blog. And I admire your site and plan on
returning to it! When I web surf it always helps me to
find great blogs.
Look into my ear plastic surgery blog.

job opportunitya said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
Want to see top notch work, peep my plastic surgery san francisco blog site for the bomb work!

job opportunitya said...

Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
chance, and find blog just like this.
It may look like it was hard work, but my plastic surgery picture blog was simple.

job opportunitya said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
Hey why don't you peep my plastic surgery procedure blog site.

job opportunitya said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Please discover my plastic surgery picture blog.

job opportunitya said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Search for my plastic surgery st louis blog, please!

job opportunitya said...

Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
is worth my time.
Click on my plastic surgery statistics blog before its to late.

job opportunitya said...

Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
chance, and find blog just like this.
Jump into my plastic surgery california blog.

job opportunitya said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Please consider looking at my plastic surgery pic blog.

Nd North Dakota House Cleaning said...

Great blog. I'm always finding blog like yours. It
got my attention and I will go to the site again!
Jump into my ms mississippi house cleaning blog.